Get Involved With National B&B Week 2019!
We’re doing everything we can to promote National B&B Week from now until the week itself. How you get involved and what you do is entirely up to you… and the sky’s the limit. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
Offer guests freebies or a discount
Everyone loves free stuff – complimentary chocolates, afternoon tea or a welcome drink, perhaps? Or a % off for direct bookings only
Partner with companies in your local area
Agree exclusive discounts for local attractions or with other local businesses.
Give something back
Donate some rooms to our charity partner the Family Holiday Association to give a struggling family a break.
View a list of suggestions based on some of our favourite offers from National B&B Day 2018
- Arrange a tutored tasting of local food, wines or beers to give guests a taste of what your area has to offer – or provide a goody bag of local treats
- Offer free tickets to a nearby attraction. A country house, animal sanctuary, or a lake or river cruise – even a round of crazy golf!
- Provide a special breakfast menu or a late and lazy breakfast, or offer your guests breakfast in bed
- Pay for a massage or beauty therapist to come to your property and pamper your guests for free
- Lay on a sumptuous afternoon tea for guests on arrival, with delicious homemade cakes
- Provide a free bottle of champagne or sparkling wine in the room
- Let guests bring their dogs for free, and offer their faithful companion a special doggy-friendly breakfast
- Run a competition to win a free stay or give guests a promo code to get a discount off their next stay
- Include dinner in your usual B&B rate, or offer free room upgrades
- Offer a free demonstration or workshop, in art, pottery, archery, surfing, cookery. Whatever you’re great at!
- Bring in some live entertainment, such as a children’s entertainer, musician or celebrity lookalike
- Offer a discount and donate the difference to charity
- Let accompanied children stay for free
Complete the form below to submit your details and list your property on the National B&B Week website
So you’ve signed up for National B&B Week, come up with an amazing offer and you’re officially listed on the site, what’s next? While we’re working hard to ensure that the overall event gets national media exposure, you can do your part and ensure that your property also gets its own share of the limelight.
Read more about how to can maximise the coverage you and your property receive during National B&B Week, and download our official Participant Pack >>
Problems submitting your offer? Need assistance? Please email the National B&B Week team at firstname.lastname@example.org